As the work of sump pump is to eliminate the accumulated water from the lower area, Zoeller M53 submersible sump pump does the same efficiently and effectively. Zoeller M53 Mighty mate sump pump leads with a top rating of 4.6 out of 5 (711 reviews) in Amazon. Therefore by considering the top ratings made by people, we can very well come to a position that zoeller M53 is no where inferior to other sump pumps. Zoeller is one of the most well known companies in the market and recommended for its quality and efficiency. Be happy that you have found an excellent product to keep your basement dry all the time.
Zoeller sump pumps are virtually bombproof which works comfortable during excess vibrations. The engine is also a powerful one which comes preloaded with oil which reduces the users work. As zoeller M53 is a submersible pump (immersed in water) they are not damaged due to dust or any other destruction. As it comes with popular 1 ½ inch discharge size, replacement involves no effort as they are easily available in the market. The installation process can be done manually with the help of user manual provided by the manufacturer. It can also be connected to a backup battery which paves way to run efficiently even during power cuts. Let’s skip to the features and specifications of zoeller M53 submersible sump pump.
Features and Specification:
- The solid buoyant polypropylene float makes the sump pump more reliable during on-off operation. Therefore it automatically kick starts when the water level raises and turns off when the water level reduces to certain limit.
- The upper and lower bearings in the sump pump make the pump to run quietly and promote a smooth operation.
- The cast iron in the outer shell makes the sump pump more durable and also acts as heat resistance.
- Coated with high strength epoxy coating to improve the surface of the pump by its appearance, weather ability and are also corrosion resistant.
- Stainless steel screw, handle and switch arm guard makes the sump pump more corrosion resistance. Maintenance work involves simple process as the tools are included along with the sump pump.
- With 1/3 horse power engine the sump pump can move the water over a distance of 20 feet away from the house.
- With the flexible 9 foot power cord, the 115 volt sump pump can be easily connected to a nearby power socket.
- Thermoplastic base increases the durability of the sump pump. They are heavy pumps which stays comfortable during any vibration.
- 1 ½ (most common size) inches NPT discharge is also suitable for commercial uses. Discharge PVC with 1 ½ inch size variant is easily available in market.
- The ceramic and carbon shaft seal protects the sump pump against heat and oil leakages.
- It has a sealed water resistant cord which guarantees for safe operation.
- They are more powerful which sucks and discharges the water effectively.
- Runs very quietly, therefore you are free from hammering noises.
- With a solid construction it is highly durable.
- They are very easy to install in no time.
- As it kick starts automatically it is very easy to use.
- It comes pressure tested.
- Cast iron is heavier so that it sits inside the tank perfectly without any shaking.
- As it is a submersible pump they are difficult to clean.
- 1/3 horse power is not sufficient to discharge water to very long distance.
- Sometime the switch gets stuck which reduces the life span.
By considering the overall ratings, we can very well go with Zoeller M53 sump pump. By proper maintenance at regular intervals, we can reduce the disadvantages and can have a longer useful life. Zoeller is one of the best products with loaded features at this price range. So where can you get a sump pump superior than this at this price range? Just grab one zoeller M53 today and keep your basement dry all the time.
Also Read: Sump Pump Installation Guide