If you have a quality sump pump at your home, you never have to worry about flooding basements. They are one gem of inventions, which allows homeowners to pimp leaking or access water out of the house effectively and in no time. Besides basements, they can also be used to flush out stagnant water from a number of places including bathrooms, kitchen or swimming pools. Sump pumps run on electricity and come in a number of variants. But the most appreciated and frequently bought type is submersible sump pump.
Submersible sump pump:
These are compact sump pumps that allow flushing out water more efficiently than its counterparts. The pump has a capsule-shaped body with both the motor and the pump placed inside. These pumps are more efficient as they come with higher horsepower than other variants of sump pumps.
When talking about efficiency and performance, the mention of Wayne brand is a must. Wayne manufactures high-quality and performance-centric sump pumps for 80 years now. They understand the criticality of developing a water system and hence, produce equipment that are best in their niche. One of their reputed and high-selling product is WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump with Integrated Vertical Float Switch.
WAYNE CDU980E Review
The market of sump pump is full of competition and this is the reason the market players come up with new and innovative sump pump products every other day. WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump is one of the best product from Wayne and has helped the company handle the market pretty well. Its high-quality construction and technically glazed built proves why Wayne is a market leader in the industry.
Key Product Features:
Wayne CDU980E comes laden with a variety of technical attributes and advanced settings that makes it the best sump pump in the market at present. With all its modern feature, this variant has recorded high sales since its launch. The key features of this product include:
- The submersible sump pump is made up of cast iron/ stainless steel which makes it sturdy and rough for use in adverse conditions.
- It has a motor with ¾ horsepower which allows it to pump water out of the pit profusely and in no time.
- Wayne CDU980E sump pump is specifically designed for sump basin measuring 11 inches in diameter or larger.
- With its striking design and work ability backed with a powerful motor, the sump pump can easily pump out 4600 gallons water in an hour.
- Making it easy to maneuver and use, the manufacturers have powered it with Float Guard Protective Switch.
- It is equipped with a reinforced polycarbonate impeller and a cast iron volute to increase its durability.
- A well-placed corrosion resistant stainless steel motor housing & fasteners also add to its longevity value.
- To avoid any sort of clogging or debris in the pump, it has an advanced suction design.
- It has a vertical Float switch that operates automatically and ensures smooth functionality.
- It is fully submersible and the on and off levels are placed ideally at 4 and 9 inches.
- Product measurement- 8 inches X 8 inches X 12 inches
- Product Weight: 12 pounds
- Voltage: 100 Volts
- Warranty: 5 years Manufacturer’s Warranty
- It has high stainless steel body which makes it sturdy and durable.
- High horsepower motor ensures effective pumping.
- The switch guard of the machine boasts of cartage damage protection feature.
- The sump pump comes with a power cord that is safe against short circuit issues and thus is fully submersible.
- The motor is oil filled and safe against burning up and breaking down
- It also comes with 5 years manufacturer’s warranty.
- Customers have complained about its handle for being too small.
- It needs an extension cable as the power cable is shorter in size.
Also Read: Best Sump Pump Check Valve